Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Birthday, other Updates

We finally have rain, the burn ban is lifted, waterfalls are going again and all is starting to right itself.
Matt and I spent an afternoon filling in a few nearby counties on his geocaching map and hitting 900 finds.
















Around the house, we have been doing a few things to make it more cozy for winter.  



We have a new couch-first one in...18 years.
Bought a few rugs, spent an afternoon doing some weather proofing.  It's not perfect, but it's getting more cozy and that's the goal!

We had a total of 10 kids here for Ben's b-day.  Jake, Rho, Chan, Michael and Casey went to Pathfinder and the rest of the kids stayed here to play boardgames.




Growing up!


Murphy...*sigh*

Spent Monday with my father, today we are getting tires on Jake's ride, tomorrow is a hike with friends, Friday is lunch with some new ladies I have met.  I am really excited about it!  I am ready to start branching out and finding some friends who actually want to hang out instead of just SAY they do and never actually take me up on any offers.  WTF is up with that?  Just say you don't want to and let me stop wasting my time, yo.

Anyway, not mad, just can't figure why people need to draw things out the way they do.

Feeling hopeful-in spite of the Cheeto Elect and his dumbassery.