Monday, February 19, 2018

More Land Trust Hikes

Working on my goal of walking all the land trust trails this year, Kimberly and I knocked out Keel Mountain and then went over and did 2 of the trails at the new Green Mountain addition.


the trail was very muddy in a couple places

winter views
Parking is at valley level, it's a climb to the waterfall!


Over at Green Mountain, the trails were very dry!










well, nearly all the trails were totally dry! 

The day's total was only about 5 miles, but I managed to screw up my tracker somehow and didn't get either of them all the way through.  That's irritating because even when it is on the whole time, it's not giving me less mileage compared to people with a dedicated GPS to track with, so I feel like my overall mileage amount is getting cheated and then some.  Anyway, it's not a big deal.  I'm just glad to be out getting some exercise!