Thursday, August 13, 2009

Class Picture Day!

The lighting at nearly noon was so harsh, but we were at the park anyway, so I got in a few shots of the kids here at the start of our new school year.


Ben has not grasped the concept of a photograph yet...
It really WILL freeze your face like that!

The kids are 4th, 6th and 8th grade levels this year! It goes so fast!


When I pulled up at the park, I saw a Hawaiian sticker like our friend M.E. has on her van, then I looked and saw Virginia plates and THEN I looked and saw M.E. and Anna! I was so excited!

They are only down for the week, but are planning to move back next summer, I am very happy!
+++

While at the park, the kids played at the splash pad, then opted to go to Cathy's for some serious pool time!

This is actually from yesterday, Cathy is gonna start charging us rent!!

Here is today's group!