Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Dentist

Triple perfect check-ups at the dentist today. Shiny-teethed kids, happy mama.
Jake goes in the 11th for his first ortho appointment. I imagine there will be many of those in our future.






I did not fare so well. : ( I go back in soon for 2 fillings, one in each back tooth that got cracked when I had my wisdom teeth pulled last February. Waaaa

But we got to have lunch with my Daddy, we went to BK after Bob Gibson's was too packed. It was the first time we had eaten fast food lunch together...maybe ever. I sure don't recall any burger combos in the years I lived with him.
What struck me was that when we sat down, Daddy put his burger off to the side and ate his fries one by one and when they were all gone, he ate his burger. That's exactly how I do it! It was a nice little surprise. I love my Daddy. : )