Monday, September 28, 2009

Sparkle...

I feel newly alive, I swear all the rain nearly had me ready to jump under a bus.

Today we got the last of the 'stuff' for the trip. I thought about throwing a 0% interest check from the credit card company in the bank so we would not have to budget so much, but when I went to check our balance, it was such a better number than 6 months ago that I decided the budget could stay. I don't want to get any more debt.

I was in such a good mood about being out of debt that I crunched the numbers on the van loan and by adding $50 a month to what I have been paying, we can knock 11 months off the remainder of the debt! I fixed the auto payment to start that in January. Woot woot.

Also, our one card will be paid off in just another year! I am feeling better about getting us caught up and out of debt. : )

We have 2 days left before we head off-tomorrow we will be at Cathy's and the next day we will be cleaning the house and doing stuff, packing and all that. I am more excited about seeing our friends tomorrow than I am about going camping all month. hahaha! I guess because they require so little work while the trip has become a part time job.