Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fourteen point five

Whee!  The scale is moving down again!

Okay, so in the past week I have walked the pasture with the dogs (.7 mile loop) at least once a day, which counts more as a stroll and not really exercising, but it's fresh air and not sitting on my ass, so I am recording it!

I mowed a total of 4 hours with a push-mower.  That's about 3.5 miles an hour, so 14 miles just in the yard and most of it SHOVING through the weeds.  It's all lovely now, and now-I get to keep it that way or else back to shoving the mower.  Holy moly, that's work.

I did arm weights...well, twice.  LOL  Hey, I am not even close to perfect.  Yoga every couple of days and I have been good with cutting off eating/snacking past 7:30 but I still can't seem to eat before 10 in the morning.

I have not had a single sip of a carbonated drink in a week.  If you think that's not an effort for me, here's a virtual poke in the eye for you.  And a neener neener.  My name is Esther and I am a total soda addict.  I HAVE been slucking down the lemonade with Splenda or Stevia, so I am not 100% water yet.  Give me time.  It's the only way I will drink my liquid quota for the day, I am like a child.  I don't even need it to taste sweet, just have SOME flavor.  I have been drinking some plain water, at least 22 ounces a day.  I have to start somewhere.

The crunches did not happen last week.  I did them today our of pure guilt, which is really the worst reason to do anything.  I will see where that goes, I do want to strengthen my core muscles.  I just...want someone else to do it for me.   hahaha!