Thursday, May 14, 2009

Home, pooped



What a trip, we had so much fun, I am not even ready to head back home yet-we dumped the camper off and headed into town to hang out with Gina and Bobby and Cathy this evening. We just were not ready to be done with the trip just yet.

Quick run-down is this:

Day one, two at Tellico Plains, TN.
Day three at Amicalola Falls, GA
Day four-six at Keowee-Toxaway in SC.

We swam and hiked and ate and drove and drove and slept in campers and got rained on and laughed hard enough to nearly pass out more than once.

I was so glad Matt could take off to go, we had such a good time. Our group size (21) was too large to do everything together, so we split with the older kids and younger kids for most things, which worked well. But I have to say, our best day was when we were all together at the sliding rock.

No one was ready to come home, which I think bodes well for future trips, I am well pleased with how things went and ready for another round ASAP!