Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lists


Getting ready to go!

There is always so much to do before a trip and much of it involves one of my favorite inventions-the list.

This list has on it camping gear, groceries I lack, clothes to pack and tasks to accomplish. I like that a trip chops up life, things must happen before or they can wait until after and during-that's where all the fun lives.

We are camping in a new place and a new state this time, we have not been to South Carolina before and I am especially excited about all the waterfalls, and with the rain we have been having, I don't doubt even 7 hours away, they are feeling the damp. And damp is good for waterfalls, puts hair on their chests.

But for now with the trip still days away and this particular day all but over, about all I can do is piddle in the house and partake of a second of my favorite inventions-the hot bath.