Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Birthday- Jake

Late, but I don't think I am being graded.
(If I am, I would like to know exactly who feels they have that right!)
Anyway, we had a sleepover for Jake's birthday on Friday the 13th. Emily, Kaitlin, Britney, Cody and Austin came over and ate pizza and junk food and stayed up too late and all the typical stuff expected at sleep-overs. They cleared out 4 cases of soda in 12 hours.
On Saturday, his birthday, Evan came over and spent the night and Sunday, Suzette came by to pick them both up and they all went to spend the night at Evan's house. Evan just turned 17 and he and Jake ran around in the yard and giggled like idiots and whacked each other with sticks and laid in the bed and watched movies on the in car dvd player using the wall jack. Not quite what I expected really. Next year, I don't think I will bother splitting the age groups up. hahaha!