Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sixteen

Well, no major progress to report on the weight loss.  But-no gain, so I will take that!

My appetite is back, sort of.  After I eat anything 'solid' my stomach still hurts, but not like it was.  I have been slurping Smoothies and fruit and yogurt for the most part.  I had a burger and fries yesterday and I was sorry all night.  But, I am hungry which is good.

Now, for exercise.  Let's see, yesterday we took several short strolls in the warm sun.  Saturday, we hiked a few miles in Huntsville.  I played the Wii a few times-which sadly counts as exercise in my world.  LOL  That's been it!  Between heavy rain, snow and not feeling so great, I have not been out and about much or doing much bouncing around indoors, either.  



Next week, we will be camping 4 days, I have no doubt I will gain it ALL back and next Thursday, my post will read 'twenty-five'.  Cathy is a great cook and I am a great eater, it's dangerous to be stuck in a camper with her.   Eep!


But, I am looking forward to the trip anyway.  We need to stretch our legs and my eyes are in need of new views.