Monday, October 1, 2012

100 Mile Challenge!

I issued a 100 mile challenge today to walk or bike 100 miles in the 31 days of October.  I had one 'maybe' response.  Oh well.  Maybe I should have made it 100 miles before the end of December.  Slackers.  ; )

At any rate, I will tag this post and all the rest with our progress as '100'.  Matt and I decided today we would try to get 100 miles in on our 2 week vacation later in the month, but I think 31 days instead of 14 is a more likely goal.  Any extra is just bonus.

Speaking of bonus, we earned enough points via our insurance hoops to order 2 Fitbugs plus a year's usage for free!  They should hopefully be in this week and that will just add to our insanity for a little while.  They are basically pedometers with a usb cable that we can upload once a week or so to the insurance website and earn MORE points for 'verified workout'.  Yay! 

Off to walk our first miles off!

About Me

Unschooling mama from the start with 2014, 2016 and 2018 graduation dates. I enjoy camping, reading, swimming, hiking and photography.