Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bling!

I have not felt well lately, so today Matt took Ben to a birthday party and I stayed home and piddled around.
Jake and I burned some yard debris, I watched a horrible vampire thing and finally, I settled on working on Zephyr's wardrobe. 

Here are the results:


The plan is to write the campsite number on in washable marker.
No, that's NOT a photo of Poppy!  I know it looks so realistic, who knew how talented I'd be with slick paint?



I also sewed in little tags with our names and numbers on them into each of her little shirts, even the ones I have not blinged yet.  

She is such a little love, she is exactly what I hoped for in a little dog, we all just adore her.  Look at her hairy little monkey arms poking out.  Eep, she's SO cute.  When she wants me to hold her, she will stand on her back legs and raise her arms, sometimes she does a pink-tongue poke out.  It's just too cute, she will be spoiled rotten within another month.

She has mastered sit, knows her name, has started to really chill out with the big dogs-though she is still a bit nuts over the cats.  So far, she's not had any accidents in the house, she is quiet in her kennel at night.  She's very, very sweet if a little psycho about squeaky things...