Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday

It's odd that it's only the middle of the week.  This has been a long-feeling week.

Today I watched Dear Zachary: A letter to a son about his father.

It broke me.

In other news, Zeph was MUCH better with big dogs and kitties today.  And she went potty outside all day.  I am so bummed about her tinkle in Cathy's brand-new carpet yesterday! 

We bought her a smaller squeaky, what is it with dogs and their need to make the squeaky squeak?  Jessie will STILL drive Kuma nuts with squeak toys.  I think they are pretending it's screaming for help while they mangle it.  Jessie has a stuffed squirrel.  Kuma has a stuffed hot dog.  He covets the squirrel for the fluffy tail and will sometimes steal it and nosh on the tail.  Then Jessie steals it back and he goes after her.  And we sing 'Jessie's Squirrel' to the tune of 'Jessie's Girl'.  You know-"where can I find a squeaky like that, like Jessie's squirrel...Kuma wants Jessie's squirrel." 

Zeph has pink monkey, blue bone, crab crab, squeak poodle and now yellow squeak..it's not shaped like anything, just round with knobs.  I can't think of any songs about them, but I can envision her in a full body cast if she gets into Ben's turtles again.  That was drama.

I finished the big dog pen today, I still need a couple more posts across the back, but they are not running around with the howling hunting dogs tonight.  Zeph is still out of luck, we cut the fencing too short and I am going to have to move some posts around to get it to reach without patching it.  Don't want Frankenfence.