Monday, September 13, 2010

Day Two

Sunday we got up, ate breakfast and headed to Indian Springs State Park where we checked out the beach and opted to skip the swim, had a picnic and the kids played putt-putt golf and we picked up a geocache at an old cemetery in the park.

We ended up buying a fan at Dollar General and then drove to Macon to that cemetery I saw last year driving through.  It was not as cool up close, just really big.  We got a couple caches in Macon and headed back to the yurt where we picnicked again for dinner.  We managed to go the whole trip without eating out other than at the aquarium.  I am a little tired of cheese sandwiches, though.

Everyone had a shower but me, I was exhausted.  I slept fairly well all night and we were up early this morning to go to the aquarium.