Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Seven!

Just a quick note to note, I only have 7 of the first 22.5 pounds left to lose! 

I am feeling pretty good about things, my jeans are starting to slide off, which gives me that Ghetto look I have been wanting to explore.  I am thinking about dreads maybe?  Or a piercing?  36 is a good age to start experimenting with new looks.  I may start dating.

I took last week off the kettleball because of all the puking and other...extreme potty sports left me puny.  It was Wednesday before I felt like doing more than folding laundry.  Blah.  So I did a session today, which kicked my rear end.  Woo! 

But seriously, it has been...8 years or so since I was this low and that was only briefly because we lost the weight so quickly, it piled right back on when the strict diet was deviated from.  I like my current approach of  basic calorie-cutting, a little exercise and not freaking out.  It's coming off, it's staying off, it's taking a week or more to drop a pound, but I did not gain it all in one go.  It was 3 gos, 25 pounds a baby.  LOL! 

More like 40 with Jake and 30 with Chan and 5 with Ben.  He was pretty little. I was at nearly pre-preg weight in 2 weeks with him-which ain't saying much.  hahaha!  I still currently weigh more than I did when I gave birth to Jake.  That's a LOT of fat and a LOT of stress on my body.  I want that mess gone before it starts giving me health problems.  Shoo, fat, shoo!