Thursday, June 16, 2011

Around Home

 Day 3
 Day 5
 Day 6

After suffering a homeschool haircut gone very wrong, Ben and I agreed PDQ to shave his head.  That was last Friday.  I have been taking pictures every couple of days to chart the progress of it growing back in.
He IS wearing the same shirt in every picture, Chan bought it for him and every time I wash it, he puts it right back on.

I took Jake in for a haircut yesterday here he is before:
And after:

If you think "I see no difference" it's not because you are crazy.  It's because he chickened out at the last second and I got mine cut instead.  She layered the bottom, cut about an inch total, so it would quit wrapping around itself and breaking when I brush.  I bought good conditioner.


This week, the boys and I cleaned out their room-they did 90% of the work-and we moved a couple things around to make the space more useful.  Now they have a table they can use AND that they can move around.


This morning, the sunflowers were brighter, I guess from the little bit of rain we got last night: