Sunday, October 26, 2014

Renn Faire


Headed to the Renn Faire this afternoon and ran into several friends!
Ben and Elan bailed on the group event and stayed home to play ALL day.


I decided to take one shot with Evan cropped out, to make it look less like a drunken hobo had wandered up and Rho I guess decided the photo just was not complete without someone swigging.  hahaha!


I wish this guy had a website!
He had maps of real places, fantasy places, maps of things like the Quiddich teams of the world and their locations, the levels of Hell, 100 Acre Woods and Peter Pan's island, Skyrim, Hyrule, Westros, Middle Earth, all kinds of hand drawn maps. The one I bought immediately was Earth from Avatar the Last Air Bender.  I love it.


Another random meshing of the wandering kiddos.  


After the girls wandered off, the Queen came over!


Chocolate covered bacon.

We gave Phoenix back to her mom and headed toward the house.
We of course had to stop at the railroad bridge.




I found Woodwinked again!



The tree at the end of the bridge is covered in panties, underwear and bras.
I have NO idea if this is the local tradition, some rite of passage or just plain icky.


Chan is NOT feeling well.  Do not approach, she's cranky.
It's her own fault, she spent most of the dance screaming.  I did not ask, apparently it was a happy reason to scream, but today her throat hurt more and more and her voice worked less and less.  Finally, she was reduced to flapping and pointing.  Then she realized all the puns she could not foist upon us all and became quite irate.


I may be dressed covered in rainbows, but I will totes laser you in half.
With my EYES.








more graffiti


We stopped for dinner on the way back and tomorrow morning, Rho and Elan are heading back home and the rest of us all have dental cleanings.  Way to abruptly end a fun weekend!