Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day One

 The new year arrived, the kids kept watching Myth Busters, but clapped at midnight.
Yes, yes that is a NASCAR blanket! 



Jake did a dance, I told him no one was as awesome as him.  He said, "Right now, no one could be."   

I stayed up all night reading No Direction Home.  Excellent book!
Around 3, I decided to purge everything I have eaten the last 3 days and spent the remainder of the night busy with that little activity.  Ugh, I was SO sick.  Then, it was all over and I feel just fine again.  Maybe too many pain killers?  A delayed reaction to the SEVEN vials of lydocaine he injected into my face?

 Oh, the light of noon the next day, the horror and pain of an early rising!


There was a Munchkin Marathon with the new cards Jake bought.
I worked on my new website most of the day.
It poured rain.
I played Animal Crossing a while.

Not a very exciting New Year, but I am not complaining!  My tooth is about 80%, just the...extraction site...still hurts some and my jaw is a little sore.  Nothing like having my wisdom teeth removed, that's for sure.  Upper teeth are supposed to be easier, I am so glad!