Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Back At It

Though, I don't claim to be happy about it.

Last year, I decided to drop around 25 pounds.  I am currently down 28 from the original 33 I had lost...*sigh*  So.  Now I want to drop another 25 pounds from where I am as of this morning.  I put on 3 pounds camping and another 2 over the weekend polishing off the junk food I still had left-over. 

Yesterday was ortho day, so I stocked up on a few things from Kroger and last night Jake and I drove off a mile route from the house while finishing up a book on cd.  It ended horribly, I am already tired to death of Jace and Clary and now he's posessed by his dead brother-who is actually CLARY'S brother and Jace and Clary thought they were siblings and they fell in love anyway and found out they weren't and Jace has 3 different last names and Clary's last name is totally made up and the only bright spot in the whole book is the gay romance between a warlock and a Shadowhunter.  The rest is either doom and gloom or Clary waxing poetic about how beautiful Jace is.  He does not really seem to have anything else going for him other than his perfect face and body and he is mysterious and has a bad past and he can move fast...anyone else picking up the undertones of Edward in this fine whine?  I wish I had an exciting bra!

Well, back on track to my original rant, which is that it took me less than 7 days to add back 5 pounds that took me about 7 weeks to lose. I seemed to do a little better when I blogged about it, so here I go again. 

The Plan for This Week:
Cut out the junk I was eating last week.
Get back to drinking enough water each day and cut back on soda and drink mixes.
Walk 45 minutes a day, which should be around 3 miles on flat ground or 9 loops around the driveway, 2.5 times around the local walking track. 
Get back to doing daily crunches.  That's more for stamina than weight loss.
Kettlebell or weights 3 times a week.


Jessie has starved herself on some kind of hunger strike from the food she has eaten daily for the past 5 years, so she's down between 10 and 15 pounds!  She's still moving with some hobble in that one side, but it HAS to be easier for her with less weight to carry.  I am going to get her to do at least one lap around the driveway with me each day this week and up that next week if she's still doing okay.  She's eating again and in good spirits, so we know she's not ill, they just acted like the hopper was empty for a few days there.  Maybe it was the start of the heat that got them off eating as much?


Anyway, 25 to go.  I had hoped to be there by July 31, but that's just over 2 months away...I do hope to be back to only 20 to go within the next week, since I had already lost those 5, I am kind of wanting them back.  LOL