Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pool!

Today the kids and I headed out to the pool for several hours.  We were the only ones in the pool area though there were some mommy-toddlers in the kiddie pool for a little while. 

We had a great time, I really enjoy hanging out with the kids, they are so funny and so smart, it's been a true pleasure to see them growing up and to be a big part of their lives.  There are days when I can't wait to see what the next phase brings and there are days when I panic about how quickly time is passing.  Then there are days, like today, when I just want to be where they are for a while.

They jumped off the diving board, we swam, we played all kinds of games, we talked and talked and talked, I bounced and kicked and jogged the whole time we were in the water, we all lined up and kicked our legs a while.  I can't do that for long!  The water was perfect, about 85 degrees, cool enough that you could not just stand still.  The sun was warm, but not really baking like it has been.  We still made it home with pink faces, though!



classic looking-right-at-the-camera Chan pic!  ; )

Ben phsaws goggles and uses his bare eyes to look around underwater. 
Then they turn glowy red and scare people.






create movement to rebel against staying longer, he was ready to go.