Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Recent Events

My plan was to lay low until Thursday, but Monday we had to get a new tire on the van, so I headed out with the kids to pick up the tire-where I found out the rim is warped, waaaa-and then we ran to the library, picked Matt up from work, went to another library, went to Moe's for dinner and then walked a labyrinth and went for groceries, picked up cat food, gassed up the van AND the Volvo and came home.  *phew*  That was a $300 afternoon!

On Tuesday, I decided we would be home the rest of the week, then Gina e-mailed to see if they could come out and we ended up eating dinner in Cullman.  I got a stomach/nausea/bad headache just as we were leaving and though I felt better almost as quickly, I felt exhausted afterward and my tummy was upset most of the night.

Today, I have...watched an episode of Sherlock Holmes and worked on a road trip.  I had grand designs to move around things in the boy cave, but I think I need a nap. 

Here are some pics.

View out the kitchen window while I had my breakfast

Walking the shaded labyrinth

My baby USED to have blue eyes.





Preeeeeety baby