Friday, October 28, 2011

Go Here

Go here and click around to pick months to print your own free awesome owl calendar for 2012. 

Go here and read the single most accurate description of the shitty kind of depression I have ever come across and realize when I am MIA, this is pretty well what's going on:

Go here and sign up to do NaNoWriMo during November.  And hurry cause that's happening fast.

Go here and subscribe to Songs to Wear Pants To and also check out his other channel, suturesound.  His song, Autumn is the one I sing in my head while I walk.

Go here to read about 10 real places that you could hole up in to survive the zombie apocalypse.  And their drawbacks.

Go here to see an awesome video from The Happy Scientist that mixes a scary story and some basic science for a really fun effect.