Friday, December 16, 2011

City Girl

It's not a secret that if a chance came to move to Nashville or Savannah, I'd go.  I love big cities with all they have to offer.  I just don't like traffic.  I do enjoy living out in the country, with no neighbors mainly, and with the relative quiet, but I would love to live in the heart of a large city and be able to just walk outside and there would be new activity and experiences every day.

Yesterday, I found a papasan chair in Birmingham on Craigslist, so Chan and Ben and I headed down to pick it up.  It is a small chair and now I need ANOTHER size cushion, but I really, really like it, so it was not a total bust.  We went to a couple stores, had lunch at Whole Foods and walked around in the drizzle at Sloss for about an hour.




































Well, Ben's all sorted out!


It was a good day!