Thursday, December 15, 2011

Middle of the Month!


And I have taken...15 pictures.  Eep!  I did not even have a December photo folder until last night, how is that possible? 




 From Chick-Fil-A after skate Day on the 2nd.



This is one Chan asked me to take, it sent her into fits of giggles

My hair, from when I tried to go 'light brown'.  It was burgundy and was much worse than it appears here, the top was a purplish-pink!  There were huge gaps in the back where the dye never set, it was a fiasco.  Matt used a sick day to help me fix it.  Thank goodness for Color Oops!


The sunset from Southerland Station in Huntsville



From here down is from yesterday and our drive:


I feel I need more info!

This mustachioed man has replaced my sweet baby!

Drove all the way to Blountsville to the Frosty Freeze to have some fried pickles!

 This is the sulfur and arsenic springs at Blount Springs.  Matt and I went here about a year ago, the kids had not seen it and were interested in smelling them.  haha!





Last night I hit 800 calories in one go for the second time this week!  I was walking 3.3 MPH at 10% incline for an hour, then moved it to 5% and then to 1% and 3 MPH to cool down over the last 15 minutes.

My weight loss has not just been stalled, it's been like gladiator battle.  I have lost and gained the same 7 pounds 3 times now.  Well, 4 if you count the first time I gained it.  So I joined myfitnesspal dot com because I really like the lay-out and they have user-submitted foods, so everything I eat is already in a database, no digging through the trash for the info on a box or running around online trying to find a restaurant item like with fitday.

I have been logging in EVERYTHING I eat, down to the sprinkle of cheese.  It shows how many calories and fat grams I can eat in a day and still meet my goal of around 1.5 pounds a week loss.  At the end of the day, it adds the food you eat and the exercise you do and says how much you'd weigh in 5 weeks 'if every day were like today'.

I have been at it 4 weeks now, logging daily (almost, I did skip Thanksgiving!) and so far, so good.  Even keeping with my plan, I am have not dropped 1.5 pounds a week, though. (grrrr)  So, this week, I opted to double my exercise for the whole week, going 4 miles a day on the treadmill.  See if that will help...