Friday, February 24, 2012

There's No Place Like Home...

My journey to Oz is over, Matt will be taking the kids tomorrow and going back for the final performance and bringing them home.  I seriously don't like having a schedule, I have no idea if I will ever actually be able to hold down a regular job.  I guess GETTING money instead of spending it every time I leave the house would help, but gosh I don't like having to be somewhere.  There's stuff I'd rather be doing and then there's always traffic-other people are such a pain. 

I have limited news, beyond the play.  I bought a new cooler today, I LOVE it.  Here it is at Amazon, but I paid $11 for it!  Eep, I was so excited, it was 1/3 of what I budgeted to pay for one and it has 2 sides, so one for food and one for drinks!  No more water bottles on my sandwiches and fruit.  I am so ready to picnic and hike and camp and swim.  I am such a warm weather girl. I just hope gas prices don't keep us grounded.  I guess I can picnic in the pasture, though.

I have been deep cleaning the house in bursts all week, looking forward to getting more done tomorrow.  I cleaned both bathrooms top to bottom with germ killer cleaners and swept and mopped.  Then I scrubbed the kitchen cabinets and counters and Matt did the floor.  I even cleaned the ceiling fan.  I sprayed and wiped down the walls in the living room with wood protector and did all the furniture, dusted picture frames, swept the corners and ceilings (for spider webs) and vacuumed the floors and couches.  Took down all the curtains and washed and rehung those through the whole house.  Today I did the beds and pillows.   Love having a tidy house, hopefully we will be able to get it into good repair this year and it will be very cozy.  Cause, there's no place like home!

In other news, we may have temporary twins later this year!