Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day!

So far, I have leapt out of bed and shut the front door because it blew open and then I ran around gathering cats out of the house, then I had to run out to give Matt my library books while wearing my underwear because I could not find my robe.  Then I ran out to get some things into the outgoing mail, then I ran down Katherine who was hiding and meowing (a bit of evil particular to just her) and then I ran out to check if the animals all had food because bad weather is on the way.

The encroaching storm has my hackles up, I feel AWAKE today and very energized.  I am thinking of putting the treadmill in my room so I can walk when I first get up, I hate to wake the kids with it and where it is, there's no other option.  It's a noisy thing! 


While waiting for my darlings to awaken, I walked around taking pictures out the windows:













And when I came in to upload, Kat was back inside-and in the way.  At least this time she was not hiding, though...I can't say I want to complain about that any more.