Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mid-week Update

We have been in town every day this week.  Dental cleaning, orthodontist, went to the library twice, got groceries, put a little more stuff in the camping pantry, ran out 3/4 tank of gas.

In the sleep area, it's steadily getting worse.  I am awake every night from 2-5, often I just don't get back to sleep.  My brain is starting to fuzz over.  Typos, forgetting things, forgetting what I was about to say, actually talking and not being able to remember a word like 'grocery store'.  My brain throws up suggestions 'flea market', 'Dollar General', 'library', 'van', 'online' all scroll through while the other part of my brain waits for the traffic to clear before finally fetching forth the word I was casting around for.  I have resorted to pronouns more than ever.  "Just put that there."  "Get the thing with the stuff."  I am...tired.  Just, tired.  My body is tired, my head is muggy, I am tired. 

In the weight area, I am at a new low, only 36 pounds to my goal, which means I am 44 pounds down.  I have been walking more to try to wear myself out and my appetite is crap, so the weight is moving slowly.  It has been stalled since November, so I am glad to see at least that is going the right way.

Tuesday went spent several hours after the dentist on the Greenway with Karen and Brad and after she left, Matt joined us and we walked 5 miles, much to the dismay of the boys!

The cherry trees are in full bloom.
And, those are the 2 pictures I have taken this week. 

Tomorrow we are having an adventure with Suzette and Friday we are going to Smith Lake to hang out with friends for the afternoon.  I am hoping for a quiet weekend home, maybe tinker with the mower and walk with the dogs down to the creek.