Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1

Today I FINALLY ticked 'camper' off my to-do list.  Poptimus Prime is clean, stocked and ready to go.  I made a list of everything already in there and everything I still need to grab-like the laundry stuff and pillows and more towels.  And things like the first aid kit that does not need to sit in temps that range from freezing to 100+.

The kids took advantage of the great weather to play outside a while.  The boys decided to compete in an egg drop, since the episode of Veronica Mars we watched last night had a 12-foot egg drop as competition and the winner was excused from the final exam.  The boys decided that was REALLY lame.

 Dropped from 10 feet

 Dropped from 15 feet


 Dropped from 20+ feet
 No final exams for these two!


Chan went through 7 bathing suits today to see what still fit and what she had grown into being able to wear.  She, for some reason, opted to try some cartwheels wearing the skimpiest one.  I could not help thinking she reminded me of a baby giraffe.