Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer 3 part 2

We met at Cathy's around 10, headed to BK, met up with Suzette around 11:30 and got on the way.  


We got to Cherokee Rock Village by 2 and did a quick peek there, it was really too hot to do much else.


Heading to Canyon Mouth Park, I followed Nuvi instead of my own brain and we got there-about a 20 minute drive-by 4.  We did get to go AROUND Little River Canyon, it's always very pretty.


At the park, we swam a while, then ate and then went to the upper lake and jumped off rocks and then floated down the creek and swam the river back to the rope swing.  The water was down a good foot, so there was not as much 'wheeeee' to the rapids.  

We left close to 8 and headed for the bat cave, but the sun was good and down before we arrived, so I headed to Karen's to drop Chandler off and dropped Cathy and Kaitlin off at their house.  I made it home just before 11:30.



I am bummed the day did not go any better.  Yesterday I was just stressed about it, today I am just disappointed. It could have been a much better day.