Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer

After our great summer kick-off camping trip, it was time to get serious about the rest of our summer fun!
Tuesday, I went to Cathy's and we planned out things to do in June, which was our month to plan.  The moms split up the summer, so now I get to lie back and enjoy the rest of the season!  I am really looking forward to that.  I don't mind doing the bulk of the planning, but even dictators need a vacation.  LOL!

Wednesday was the t-shirt making day at my house, we had spaghetti and garlic bread, Karen made a wonderful salad and there were so many desserts!  After lunch, we waddled outside to decorate our shirts.








We finally got to use the table for more than group photos!



We did not make Heather go away, they just needed the shorter table!




Isn't my shirt so cute!
Look at Poppy!  OMG!
I will fill in more detail as we do things together all summer
I can't wait to see the finished product!