Tuesday, July 13, 2010

grrrr!

Stupid scales, I HATE them and I am tired of watching every bite I take and then watching it show up on the scale the next day, no matter WHAT I do.  Yesterday-1100 calories, most in the form of fresh fruit-ALL of it after 3 p.m. (I had fruit salad with nothing on it for dinner)  Today-2.5 pounds MORE than yesterday morning.  And over a pound MORE than when I went to bed.  WTF?


Then, the Jehobo's came and my dogs tried to eat them.  Well, the eating them part was not so bad, it's just annoying to be proselytized at over and over, despite previous assurances I am NOT interested AND it was before 9 a.m.!  Next time, I am not calling them off-it's our yard, they are trespassing!  To preach at me no less.  UGH


Then, I was going to run the vacuum on the back porch because we moved a bunch of stuff to the attic over the weekend and BOTH wheels came off the little upright canister vac!  You can't glue them back on because then they will not turn.  It's about had it anyway, we have used it for years and I have to take it apart about twice a month and clear the hose.  It's just I was hoping to stay on a certain budget for the next week and replacing the vacuum will screw that right up.  I guess I can sweep the carpets...blah.


When Heather gets here in about an hour, we were going to go swimming and I just checked and there is an 80% chance of thunderstorms starting-in about an hour. Waaa.  It has not rained here in weeks.