Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday Afternoon

We got up today and cleaned up a bit and around 12:30, I started lunch.  Daddy arrived exactly on time and the biscuits were out about 5 minutes after that.  : )  We had a great lunch, I made SO much food, by the time I covered all the favorites and must-haves, we only had room for a tiny scoop of each thing on our plates.  I am glad it was all so yummy because that's lunch tomorrow, too!

After lunch, Judy wanted to help clean up the kitchen, so we puttered around and Daddy visited with the kids and then we all went fishing until dark.  Jake got to drive us back home, it was a big deal for him to show Granddad how well he's doing.  And he is doing REALLY well, I am pleased beyond belief with that boy.







It feels like there should be a story attached to this one!