Thursday, February 14, 2013

Three's The Charm


 Got our boy in braces today!  I had planned to take him in for his evaluation and get going in May or June with braces, but that lower jaw is not waiting for my budget, so they got started on him right away and we buckled down and scraped together most of the down payment in time.  They are being really nice about giving me another month, I imagine because I have proven twice before that I will make all the payments and without a single late notice. 

I will be glad to get the bulk of it behind us, a large down payment means they are half-way paid for before the monthly payments start, so since this will soon be our ONLY monthly payment, I will have them paid off by the end of the year, that will be awesome and well worth the hassle of scrambling now.  It's always worth it and having all three with perfect smiles and feeling good about their appearance, it's money well spent, even if it's badly timed at the moment.

Is it just me, or do their teeth always look MORE snaggled once the braces are on?