Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Phots of late

Is it odd that my dieting Mickey up there is heading across a treasure map? 
I can't decide if he's creepy or okay.  At least it's not the skull-covered one.  LOL

Okay, a few recent pictures
The sunset last week from the top of the All-Steak in Cullman:


Here is what I had for breakfast:




Also, yesterday we went to Hobby Lobby and the findings were half off, so while I waited for Jake at the ortho, I made 2 new pairs of earrings for less than $7.  Yay!



Saturday, Chan and I hung out with Suzette and Emily for a couple of hours, and I took this picture of an alley!



And, here are all 4 cats, all vaccinated and legalized, which came in handy just this morning when animal control came to pick up a stray beagle.  I was able to show ALL the pets here are up-to-date with vaccinations! 




Also, this morning I went to look for a book to read and instead found this in my library bag:





Finally, I caught Matt sniffing all the smelly out of my headache sachet and he was not even in pain!  Until after the picture, anyway. bwahaha