Friday, November 30, 2012

Ketchup


Various shots over the past week, first of my 2 rather interesting efforts at doing a fishtail braid.  It's complicated and I am not really good at that kind of thing.





 Second, Kat has been a different kitty lately.  She's recently turned 11 and she's started playing with toys, demanding cat treats, shoving her arms underneath doors and doing things like sleeping on her face.  Also, she chases her tail every single time she sees it.

 



 I made a big batch of salt dough, thinking the kids would like to make ornaments, but they just played with it for hours.  We had cake for Ben's birthday (which is tomorrow), it was a nice afternoon with too much food and lots of chatter.



About 2 weeks ago, we ran into various friends at the library, quite spontaneously.



And that's all the recent photos I have snapped, I am hoping this weekend I will feel inspired to get out and get some more shots, I have only changed batteries once since our big trip in October...just not feeling trigger happy and we have not really done much of anything.