Thursday, July 24, 2014

Damn French People

So I was getting all ready to write Disney World about my brilliant idea. A roller coaster of the East Australian Current featuring Crush! I googled to see if there was already something like that in motion then I discovered that Disneyland Paris already has the very coaster I envisioned and it's been there since 2007.

What good is a brilliant mind if someone already had your idea? There's no proof you're actually brilliant I mean, maybe I read it somewhere and it lodged in my brain and in my boredom my brain coughed it up for me to think about. Maybe my brain wanted me to think I had an idea. That in itself is kinda worth thinking about.

In other news, since it has been about 3 hours since I last posted, I have started using talk to text. It's going okay. The software has a real issue with my accent. It appears I don't pronounce the G at the end of most words. I don't really have an issue with that but seeing it printed out makes me feel like a hick.

It's kind of cool to lay here talking to myself and see it appear on the screen, it is as close to being a deity as I will probably ever come. Plus I can say things like onomatopoeia and not have to wonder if I screwed up the spelling. Anyway it's a novelty and it's passing the time while I'm laying here icing my foot. I'll take what I can get in the way of distractions!




Check it out, I spent most of the morning looking up Healing Runes and then drawing them on my leg. Yes that is a rune from that book about Jace and Clary, no judging! If it works I'll be delighted, if not, I'll have a star on my leg, no harm done either way! Even us heathens need something to believe in.

About Me

Unschooling mama from the start with 2014, 2016 and 2018 graduation dates. I enjoy camping, reading, swimming, hiking and photography.