Or, at least around.
Today I FINALLY got around to doing something with the old flour cabinet. It lived in this house for many years, then Erin took it when she moved and when she moved again, it ended up in the shed at Judy's house and when the shed roof started to be scary, Matt's mom asked us to move it back here for safekeeping.
When we went to go get it, a mouse ran out of the base and Matt squealed and then he opened a drawer where the same mouse had made a sizable next out of pink insulation and a rattlesnake skin. hahahaha. It sat up here a while, there were so many brown recluse living in it that I was unsure I would ever want it IN the house with us. eek
So, this afternoon I spent a couple hours scrubbing it out and wiping it down over and over until I got it as clean as I can. It still smells funky, so I opted to not store food-food in it or cookware/dishes. I was not sure WHAT to do with it, I don't have many minor-use appliances, just a Crock-pot and a food processor. I culled my pots and pans until I just have what I use, same for most everything else in the kitchen. So after we hauled it in, I started looking around for some way to put it to good use.