Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Trigger Happy

This morning the light was gorgeous!  I could not resist just walking around with the camera and taking some pictures.






beat each other up...


Little cuddle time


Beat each other up...






I laid down to take this shot of Mars and he came right on over to investigate, then tried to stick his tongue in my ear.  I had to tell him I'm not that kind of girl!


Prepping the ear prober




Tallulah




Chan is up by 9 every morning to feed and water all the animals!  Then she rides bikes for half an hour and jumps on the trampoline.  I have been impressed with her efforts, I am glad she's taking full advantage of being here!


Matt is heading home tonight to check on things there and then to get groceries on the way back up.  I walked into a chest Sunday afternoon and cracked 3 of my toes.  At least it was my already-sore foot, but they are an ugly purple and I can't put a shoe on.  Again.  I am going back and forth between hoping for the best and just being resigned to never walking more than a mile again in my life.  Needless to say, I am a BIT melodramatic and more than a bit fucking tired of my foot hurting all of the time.  It does not help one bit that it's my fault.  I can't even think stink about someone else for it.  hahaha!