Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday

It's me!  Bipolar E.  ha!

Today was a good day.  Big things, little things.  I want to be sure I get that out there, as I feel I have been doom and gloom lately. 

Thursday.  Nearly the weekend, it's a good night to stay up too late and watch movies.  It's also payday every other week.  This being not that week.  If we worked for Disney, it would be every week, EPCOT stands for Every Paycheck Comes On Thursday.  Thursday's Child has far to go.  I should have been born on a Thursday, but it was a Wednesday.  Wednesday's Child is full of woe.  Maybe that's why I am so gloomy. 

Remember back a few months ago when I decided Truth was my word for the year?  That's been working out for me.  I will get into more detail later about that, I thought today I would list things I like, since Matt and I talked about it the other day and we are both pretty sure I dislike more things than I do like.  Since then, I have been thinking about it and wanted to get going on a list. 

In no particular order:
reading
writing
photography
unschooling
camping
cookie dough Luna protein bars
butternut squash ravioli
Poppy
Nettlevan
our pets (this may also show up on my dislikes list, depending on the current financial state!)
the color we are painting the house

Hmmm.  Well, that's all I can think of at the moment.  Surely there's more.  hahaha!